Private Lessons and Group Classes are Available
Face masks are required for all in-person events.
How In-Person Classes Work:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for all in-person events. You and your family may not enter the club without face masks.
- DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK OR NOT FEELING WELL. Even if it’s “probably allergies”. There’s a pandemic going on. We have families. We’ll give you those lessons later.
- Parents and family members are allowed in the club during classes, but please minimize group size and maintain distance from other families.
- If you are borrowing club gear, please leave it in the designated areas for used gear after each class.
- Bring your own water bottle and take it with you when you leave.
- If you are late to your group class time, you may still come into the session and participate until the designated end time. The lost time will not be made up.
- If you miss the class completely, we will consider you a no show.
- All in-person lessons and classes are subject to change based on state and local regulations, and our own estimation of risks.